When your weight begins to interfere with the activities you enjoy — playing tennis, running or kicking a soccer ball around — you take notice. But you don’t have to wait until you start to feel the pressure on your knees or the lower back pain. Take steps now to lose the weight and get healthy — before it’s too late.
- Are your loved ones worried that you may leave them too soon because your weight’s dangerously high? Are you having trouble breathing or sleeping through the night? Try a specialized weight loss plan from the experienced team at ReBalance.
- Have you tried every diet on the market with no lasting results? Are you tired of the yo-yo effect on your body? Are you seeking a diet plan that’s geared especially for you? You’ll find a host of options at ReBalance.
- Do you want to enjoy your favorite sports again? Are you ready to get outdoors to hike or play ball with your kids? Ready to stop being embarrassed by your girth at the gym or the community pool? Learn how you make a permanent change.
Are You Feeling It Yet?
You may be short of breath when taking the stairs or find that you have trouble buttoning your pants. That’s not the half of it. When you gain weight, you can be sure that dangerous developments are going on inside your body, causing:
- Sexual issues
- Low testosterone
- Excessive sweating
- Back pain
- High blood pressure
- Arthritis in your knees
- Type 2 diabetes
- Chronic leg pain
- Sports injuries that don’t heal quickly
How Much Is Too Much?
Obesity in the fitness and medical fields is defined by your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is 25 to 30, you’re considered overweight, and if it’s over 30, you fall in the obesity range. Figure out your BMI online, or let your ReBalance doctor measure you with calipers, which provides a much more reliable number.
Your BMI tells you what a healthy weight range is for your height. For example, if you’re a 5’9″ man, you should weigh 125 to 168 pounds. The index helps you and your doctors understand your risks, although you probably have already begun to feel the effects of your extra weight.
Get Recommendations in NYC
As a member of the ReBalance 360 program, an executive health plan, you gain access to a wealth of options to:
- Revitalize your body
- Remove unwanted fat
- Rebalance your diet
- Rejuvenate your appearance
- Regenerate your life
You get a men’s weight loss plan and receive a total body assessment to help determine your diet, provide you with the right dosage of supplements to ensure your health and safety. Other tests may include:
Your weight loss center at ReBalance conducts interviews to find out your goals, your family history and your previous attempts at weight loss. You may undergo a cognitive evaluation as part of our holistic approach to medicine.
Your Personalized Weight Loss Plan
Your weight loss plan won’t look like everyone else’s. It’s a unique set of instructions, tests, programs and exercises designed to meet your needs. You may participate in:
- Medical weight loss that incorporates medications and other doctor-directed procedures
- Detoxification to clean your body of unwanted toxins
- Hormone replacement if your hormones are significantly out of balance
- Nutritional counselling to help you create healthy meal plans
- IV therapy to get necessary vitamins and fluids as you diet
- SculpSure procedure to help remove stubborn areas of fat
- Plastic surgery for a little skin tightening if you’ve enjoyed dramatic weight loss
- Exercises targeting those areas you need to work on most
To top it off, you have access to other healthy alternative treatments that can help restore your body to its maximum efficiency, such as:
- Stem cell therapy
- Chiropractic treatments
- Regenerative joint medicine
- Shockwave treatment
- Dry needling
- Laser treatments
- Postural restoration