Weight Loss for Men
Substantiated evidence exists proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that being overweight is detrimental to your overall health. Studies conducted in the US show that nearly 70 percent of men over the age of 20 are overweight and more than 30 percent are obese. The fattening of America continues to be a growing trend, as the numbers have risen significantly since the 1970s.
- Have the pounds been creeping up on you lately, making it difficult to fit in your clothes? Are you getting short of breath climbing stairs because of the extra weight you’re carrying around? Are you feeling less amorous because of your weight? Join the men in the ReBalance 360 total health program who are taking back control of their bodies.
- Are you tired of all the trendy weight loss programs out there that deliver little or no results? Are you ready to give up on a weight loss diet and give in to a new, healthy body? Get a total body assessment and a plan that’s designed just for you.
- Do you dread looking in the mirror? Have you resorted to turning off the lights when you feel amorous? Are your clothes cutting into your stomach and your self-esteem? Take control and allow the experts at ReBalance weight loss clinic in NYC help you find real solutions.
Health Concerns That Good Weight Loss Programs Help You Avoid
After the age of 35, muscle has a tendency to be replaced by fat. Fatty tissue requires less energy for maintenance, so if your calories remain the same or your activity level doesn’t increase, you gain weight. Men tend to gain weight around the middle, which can lead to health issues such as:
- Liver malfunction
- Heart attack
- Sleep apnea
- Decreased sex drive
- Muscle and skeletal conditions
Causes of Weight Gain
Sedentary lifestyles, cheap and plentiful food, and hobbies that involve digital screens place more men in the crosshairs of disease. These health conditions are exacerbated by any extra pounds. Finding the right motivation and accountability to stick to a specialized weight loss plan can prove difficult.
Other factors adding to your weight problem include genetics, illnesses and increased stress. Weight loss programs like those at ReBalance for men help decipher all the conflicting information available and tailor a weight loss diet appropriate to you and your lifestyle.
What Can a Weight Loss Clinic Like ReBalance Do for You?
Do you want more energy to play with your kids or grandkids? Are your knees creaking and stiff because of the strain from the extra pounds? Perhaps you’re uncomfortable at the reflection in your mirror, or you’ve seen some warning signs of impending health conditions. Whatever your reasons, once you decide to regain control of your weight and work toward a healthier lifestyle, you may need professional help. The specialists at ReBalance can find the best weight loss diet and weight loss exercises for you and your needs.
The services that can help you put your life back into balance include:
- Detox diets
- Medical weight loss programs
- Nutritional counselling
- Genetic testing
- Hormone therapies
- Cognitive therapy
- SculpSure fat reduction
- Individualized weight loss exercise plans
When you seek the guidance of a team of integrative medical specialists, you’re also exposed to a wealth of other options to improve your health and well-being. To help you maintain your weight loss, try:
Other Perks of a Good Weight Loss Clinic
ReBalance is not just a weight loss clinic. We treat you as a whole man — factoring in your physical, mental and emotional states and your lifestyle choices. If you’re athletic and learn the extra weight you’re carrying interferes with your ability to play well, you’re introduced to various sports medicine techniques.
If you’re not performing as you like in the bedroom, you’re not alone. Other men are going through the same issues. Find new, healthier ways to address your concerns. Join us to assess your body and mental health so we can provide the best path to a trim, healthy and invigorated you.