Total Body Assessment
Your doctor may suggest various tests for specific illnesses or diseases. You receive x-rays and scans after an accident or before certain surgical procedures. But rarely do doctors give you a total body assessment so that you can prevent injuries and even slow the aging process. When you join the ReBalance 360 program, a total body assessment is just the start of your holistic care.
- Do you feel like your energy wanes as you go through your day? Are you worried that you may not be getting sufficient nutrients? After a total body assessment, your doctors may find you just need some vitamins to get your energy levels up.
- Not as lively in the bedroom as you’d like to be? Concerned your partner may lose interest if you can’t keep up the pace you’re accustomed to? A head to toe assessment may be just the ticket to find you have low-t or too many heavy metals in your system.
- Have you been slowing down for no apparent reason? Are the years starting to take their toll? Are you worried about maintaining your active lifestyle? Let your team at ReBalance New York aesthetic center find the cause a head to toe assessment.
Find the Source of Trouble with a Head to Toe Assessment
When you join the ReBalance 360 program, which is an executive health program, a total body assessment is one of the first procedures you do. If you notice you’re not as energetic or happy as you tend to be, this assessment points to way back to your normal level of health. This assessment is also an excellent place to start if you’re feeling:
- Sluggish from a noticeable lack of energy
- Sexual performance ills
- Significant increase in heartburn or other digestion troubles
- Difficulty remembering or decreased mental clarity
- Confused by unexpected weight gains
- Tired of always being grumpy or stressed out
- Achy when you wake up — and throughout the day
As your body starts to age, it starts to break down on a cellular level. A head to toe assessment pinpoints the source of your troubles so that you can begin a course of healing. When you take advantage of a head to toe assessment, the most appropriate options for healing become evident, and you become energized to see results.
Getting Started at ReBalance
A total body assessment is just what it sounds like. Before your doctor can recommend any treatment, he needs to know where you are now. These tests reveal a full and complete picture of your current physical health. Tests include:
- Physical exam
- Blood work
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRIs)
- Nutritional assessment
- Muscle mass
- Hormone testing
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Genetic tests
ReBalance offers groundbreaking genetic testing that uncovers any predispositions you may have for diseases or illnesses. With this information, our specialists can teach you how to achieve your health and fitness goals in detail.
Receive Holistic Treatment Through ReBalance 360
As a member of the ReBalance 360 program, you get a holistic medical approach to your health. Our staff cover your medical history and thoroughly discuss any difficulties you’re experiencing — from chronic pain in your shoulder to premature ejaculation. Once the results of your total body assessment are fully evaluated, you’re ready to explore your treatment plan and options.
You’re encouraged to ask any questions. The ultimate goal is to ensure that you understand the results of your assessment and are comfortable with the prescribed treatments and recommendations. Your customized health and nutrition program at ReBalance may include:
- Acupuncture or acupressure
- Lymph drainage
- Massage therapy
- Trigger point therapy
- Posture restoration
- Myofascial release
- Head or spine realignment
- Detoxification programs;
- Hormonal management
- Anti-aging treatments
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatments
- Stem cell injection
- Regenerative laser treatments
- Exercise guidance
- Shockwave regenerative treatments
Whatever It Takes
When you’re ready to start feeling like yourself again, it’s time to schedule your head to toe assessment. Your physical needs are as unique as you are. A cookie-cutter health and fitness regimen won’t give you the depth of knowledge and insight of a total body assessment. Give yourself the edge to overcome:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Hormonal imbalance
- Pain and injuries
- Lack of energy
Whether you’re trying to overcome physical limitations or get back to your target weight or fitness level, ReBalance is ready to customize a treatment plan just for you. Start with a head to toe assessment and leave with a customized plan designed to help you reach your optimal health and personal goals.