Like a good Scotch whiskey, you’ve got some of the smoothest and most satisfying years of your life ahead of you. Your health today simply requires a little more attention than it did 20 years ago. Fortunately, you’ve found that extra nudge toward health with The ReBalance 360 program. Don’t settle for age-related limitations. Instead, let us balance your hormone levels, optimize your brain functions and maximize your cognitive powers.
- Have the years taken a toll on your body and your mind? Do you fear that your symptoms aren’t reversible? Take our total body assessment and our brain/mind assessment to ﬁnd out where you stand and what you can do!
- Regardless of your age, your hormones still play a vital role in your health, as well as in your sex life. Reach your peak performance by taking our hormone test to determine if your hormone levels are where they need to be.
- Do you have a diminished sex drive that your doctor describes as “normal,” but it doesn’t feel normal to you? You don’t have to take a drug to maintain an erection when you resolve the underlying issues with the ReBaIance 360 program.
Revitalize Your Hormones
No matter how well you’re living, your body’s going to go through some natural changes as you age. We may be able to help if any of these changes apply to you:
- You’re facing a precipitous drop in your testosterone levels, which affects more than just your sex life.
- You’ve gained weight despite an active lifestyle and no matter how hard you try, it’s just not coming off.
- Your concentration seems to slip at times.
- You’re experiencing more “senior moments,” when you forgot what you were doing or what you wanted to say.
- You’ve been waking up feeling tired in the morning.
- You’re feeling depressed or anxious, but you don’t know why.
- You’re more susceptible to illness, fatigue and injury.
The good news is that these age-related changes don’t have to be permanent. Take the ReBalance 360 hormone test to determine what you need. ReBalance man is a program that blends modern medicine with natural alternatives to balance your hormones. Low testosterone can be addressed. Thyroid problems can be treated.
Getting old doesn’t have to be your new normal. You can find many hormone treatments through the ReBalance 360 program, including bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Become a member of the exclusive Executive Health Program from ReBalance 360, and you can revitalize your hormones to get back the spark you’ve missed.
Revitalize Your Sex Life
As a man, your sexual health may be as important to you as your heart health. But as you get older, your metabolism naturally slows down. Aging gets into your head. It affects not only how you perform sexually, but also how sexy you feel too. As a result, you may suffer from:
When you join the Executive Health Program, you’ll unlock the door to renewed sexual vigor. More than that, you’ll rediscover the confidence and sheer joy in life you used to take for granted. A total body assessment pinpoints the areas that need attention. Integrative medicine and natural supplements — a whole body approach set you on your path to put a spring back in your step.
Revitalize Your Brain and Cognition
Even if you exercise routinely, eat the right foods and get plenty of sleep, you still may be at risk for developing intellectual alertness issues, also known as brain fog, or memory problems common to the aging process. We know that brain power is a product of four things:
- Exercising your mental muscles
- Maintaining a healthy blood supply to your cranium
- Fine-tuning your hormone levels
- Staying engaged in all your relationships
You need all four; otherwise, your mental acuity, memory capacity and brain cognitive health may degrade. Don’t let that happen to you! Most age-related brain problems are reversible with treatment. In fact, genetic testing can determine if you’re pre-disposed to brain-related illnesses like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease.
With the ReBalance brain/mind assessment, you get a snapshot of your cognitive health. The assessment — part of the Executive Health Program intake process — points you to the therapies, nutritional changes, hormone treatments or lifestyle changes that are right for you to maintain or regain your full mental faculties. You can’t be 25 again, but you can feel 25 again!
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it’s the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”