Laser Regenerative Treatment
If you’re living with acute or chronic pain, your quality of life is reduced to the point where ordinary activities are uncomfortable or downright painful. You may think pain is something you just have to live with, but there are new approaches to the treatment of pain that offer relief in less time than ever before. Learn more at ReBalance in New York City.
- Tired of living with pain and missing out on the big games every weekend? Don’t let back pain, joint discomfort or other symptoms stop you from enjoying life like you used to. Call ReBalance for a total body assessment.
- Do you wish you could end chronic pain without having to undergo surgery and a long recovery period? Are you tired of taking medications that sometimes leave you groggy and without energy? Laser regenerative treatment in the form of an intra-articular injection or intra-articular hip injection may be just the thing you need.
- Think that laser interstitial thermal therapy is out of reach for a regular guy living in New York City? With the ReBalance 360 program, you can take advantage of a total body health program. Sign up today!
What’s the Deal with Lasers?
Laser regenerative treatment is an advanced, non-invasive procedure that may be the solution you’ve been looking for. When you’re living with chronic pain, you may feel like you just have to accept the consequences. That’s not true. Men throughout NYC are realizing tremendous relief from treatments we deliver with lasers, including:
- Interstitial laser therapy
- Intra-articular injections
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy
Laser regenerative treatments can deliver results for a host of conditions. If you’re a man living with back pain, new techniques using lasers can help reduce pain and inflammation from several different conditions, including:
- Spinal stenosis
- Slipped discs
- Chronic spinal or joint pain
- Neural lesions
- Osteoarthritis of your hip, knee or ankle
Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy for Pain Relief
Deep tissue laser therapy is a method of stimulating damaged cells to reduce inflammation and speed healing. The latest laser technology reaches deep into your tissues to relieve muscle pain. It also works on a variety of other conditions including:
- Herniated discs
- Scar tissue buildup
- Degenerative arthritis
Laser interstitial thermal therapy penetrates your skin to treat many types of acute or chronic pain. It’s a non-surgical approach to treating joint and back pain, and it can be done on an outpatient basis. This laser regenerative therapy stimulates your body’s anti-inflammatory response system, promoting long-term healing of tissues and joints. With this advanced laser treatment, you can get relief from your symptoms in as little as 20 minutes.
Intra-articular Injection Options Abound
As laser interstitial thermal therapy developed, researchers discovered that intra-articular injection treatments can help injured or damaged joints. Besides treating hip arthritis, intra-articular hip injections can also treat muscle strains.
If you have osteoarthritis in your hip, knee or shoulder, your pain is triggered by the progressive loss of the cartilage that protects your joints. Osteoarthritis is typically treated with exercise, physical therapy or medication, but these new laser treatments offer more advanced options.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Natural Treatments
An intra-articular hip injection or an injection of another joint can be combined with a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment to stimulate your body’s ability to heal itself. This approach to treatment can accelerate regeneration and healing.
PRP treatment provides beneficial results, such as:
- Producing no side effects or toxicities
- Boosting tissue regrowth
- Supporting your body’s own ability to heal itself
- Improving your quality of life
Providing an alternative to surgery
Laser Regenerative Treatment Advances
Laser regenerative treatments are gaining popularity. Until recently, lasers were unable to penetrate your skin, but laser interstitial thermal therapy can now reach past surface damage to the areas where pain and discomfort originate, such as in your spinal discs.
Using lasers requires no anesthesia and causes little or no complications. Lasers have been used successfully to treat other conditions too. For example, laser interstitial thermal therapy has treated brain tumors and some forms of cancer.
Laser regenerative treatment offers an alternative to more invasive forms of treatment for joint or muscle pain. Find expert guidance for pain relief at ReBalance to get back to a more active lifestyle. Don’t miss the next big game or gig. Get relief without surgical recovery times or complications.