IV Therapy in Midtown NYC
Unless you’re deathly afraid of needles, there’s a treatment that can make you literally jump for joy: intravenous or IV therapy. It works to make you feel better if you’re feeling ill, and it works to boost your immune system if you’re feeling well. With targeted IV solutions, you can get immediate relief from a host of different maladies. IV infusions aren’t cure-alls, but you’ll be on your way to a cure once you start giving your body what it needs.
- Do you sometimes wake up feeling as if you haven’t slept at all? Are you running out of energy early in the day? Are you having difficulty keeping up with your friends or teammates? Get your energy back with IV infusions designed to provide you with the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
- When you feel sluggish and rundown every day for months or years, it feels like you’ll never snap out of it. Is it just another side effect of getting older? No! You don’t have to feel this way when you get receive targeted IV therapies. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Had a bit too much fun at the bar last night? Need to get to an important meeting, but don’t feel quite up to par? You can get a quick intravenous shot of energy at ReBalance IV therapy clinic in Midtown! Make arrangements today!
IV Therapy to Feel Better and Heal Faster
Vitamin-infused fluids and other minerals and supplements often provide an effective treatment for relief from a variety of painful or low-energy symptoms. Whether you take your fluids orally, anally or intravenously, they can relieve the discomfort from:
The IV therapy you receive from an integrative medicine practice such as ReBalance in NYC is not a miracle, but it does provide an instant soother and symptom-reliever for conditions such as:
- Chronic pain
- Sports injuries
- Myofascial pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Muscle spasms
- Back problems
A Little History as Proof
IV therapy is not a trendy new treatment or an experimental procedure. The use of intravenous drips to deliver fluids, vitamins and medicine have played an integral role in traditional medicine since about 1832. During the horrific cholera epidemic that was sweeping Europe, Dr. Thomas Latta realized that the ill were dangerously low on fluids.
He found that injecting a solution of saline directly into their veins relieved their discomfort almost immediately. At the time, many medical professionals thought him mad. But he noticed that drinking or inserting fluids anally was proving ineffective. Like many new treatments scoffed at as crazy, the practice of intravenous hydration eventually became commonplace.
What’s Going On?
As part of the ReBalance 360 program for men, your doctors get to know your history, background, medical issues and activity levels. Among other factors, your ReBalance team asks about:
- What you’ve had to stop doing due your physical condition
- What physical goals you hold dear
- How you feel about the aging process
- What kind of symptoms keep recurring
- Which sports you play
To complete your introduction, you may go through a battery of tests designed to help your doctor create a unique set of treatments specifically to fulfill your needs. The tests you may undergo include:
- Genetic testing to discover what secrets your DNA may be hiding that affect your ability and aging process
- Hormone tests to find out if an imbalance is the key to your symptoms and what kinds of IV drip therapy is most useful
- Mental acuity tests to see if you’re exhibiting any signs of dementia
- Blood tests to look for heavy metals in your system or high levels of other toxins
- Body mass index to determine whether a special diet might help you feel better
- Physical fitness tests
Special Treatments in New York City
Once your doctor develops a picture of your overall health, you receive a treatment plan that addresses your needs and your complete health. You’re encouraged to follow all of the recommendations, although you can do them in any order that suits your lifestyle, your budget and your goals.
IV therapy treatments and other ReBalance services available to you include:
- Detox diets to jumpstart your weight loss
- Chelation detox IV therapy to remove heavy metals
- Oral and IV supplements to help maintain your well-being while losing weight
- Immune system IV therapy if you need a boost to overcome disease or infections
- Nutrient-rich infusions to overcome low energy
- Nutritional counselling to help you form a healthy eating plan
- Exercise plans to develop safe, effective exercises to help you reach your goals