Frozen Shoulder Treatment in NYC
Shoulder Pain Treatment Without Surgery, Injections or Medications
Over 90% of our patients, within first 5 shoulder treatments have:
- Significant reduction of pain and inflammation in Adhesive Capsulitis
- Moderate increase in mobility
- Sleeping without pain
- Improvement in daily activities
- Great reduction of scar tissue around the shoulder capsule and muscle
- Decrease in neck and arm pain from overcompensation.
Don’t wait and don’t suffer from Frozen Shoulder any longer. Request a Free phone consultation from one of the Trigenics World Frozen Shoulder Clinics. Take our Self-Diagnostic Test to help determine if you have a frozen shoulder. The results can speed your recovery.
Revolutionary Frozen Shoulder Pain Treatment And Recovery Program
ReBalance pain treatment clinic is the most comprehensive, integrative and revolutionary treatment and recovery program that relieves pain, accelerates healing, restores mobility, stability and strength. ReBalance Frozen Shoulder Recovery Procedure, Nonsurgical Operation and Myofunctional Rehabilitation for patients who experience shoulder pain.
Why Seek Treatment for Frozen Shoulder?
When pain in your shoulder hampers your lifestyle, you need to take action. It doesn’t matter if you’re not sure what’s causing your discomfort. Don’t continue taking over-the-counter pain medicine. Come in for an evaluation at your nearby frozen shoulder center, ReBalance. Here’s why:
- Living with the pain not only limits what you can do, but it may also lead to more serious shoulder injuries.
- Over-the-counter medications aren’t meant to be a long-term solution; overuse can cause side effects.
- Seeking shoulder pain treatment is the only solution to ease your pain. Don’t wait until it gets worse; seek expert treatment at ReBalance.
What Is Frozen Shoulder?
Shoulder pain is one of the most common causes of musculoskeletal disability among adults in the U.S. Frozen shoulder or Adhesive Capsulitis is one of a multitude of conditions that can cause shoulder pain and dysfunction. It’s a painful, disabling condition that’s difficult to diagnose and slow to heal. So take our Self-Diagnostic Test above and let the physicians at ReBalance put their shoulder pain expertise to work for you.
Your shoulders are the most open ball-and-socket joint in your body. While this anatomy allows you freedom of movement, it also leaves the joint susceptible to shoulder injuries, adhesive capsulitis, shoulder tendonitis and rotator cuff tears.
If you are like most of our patients, you have probably tried many different treatment options to get the relief that you have been desperately seeking. Even though the ReBalance adhesive capsulitis recovery program is highly successful and much more advanced than most of the other treatments you have tried in the past, it’s still not for everyone.
To achieve the highest success rate possible we prequalify all our patients to ensure that you have the highest probability of success. Find out if you qualify for the ReBalance frozen shoulder recovery program in New York City. Call now to register for your qualification assessment visit.
According to a study published on NCBI, the occurrence of Adhesive capsulitis is around 5%. Women are 4 times more likely to be affected than men. The non-dominant shoulder has a higher chance of being affected than the dominant shoulder.
Risk Factors for Frozen Shoulder
The causes of this shoulder condition have yet to be discovered. According to statistics, Adhesive capsulitis occurs more often in patients with:
- Parkinson disease
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Autoimmune-related conditions
- Repetitive shoulder strain injury, also known as overuse syndrome
- Chronic inflammatory arthritis
- Recent chest or breast surgery
The most common risk factor is diabetes, with a prevalence of up to 20%.
Frozen Shoulder Stages
The gradual limitation of passive shoulder movements characterizes the natural course of AC. Before starting your treatment, our frozen shoulder treatment specialist will determine the stage of your condition. Adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder can be divided into three main stages of progression:
- Freezing. The early developmental stage of the condition that lasts from 2 to 9 months. This painful phase is characterized by predominant pain that worsens at night. At this phase, you will notice a gradual increase in the shoulder ROM limitation.
- Frozen. The second phase of the condition, with a duration from 4 to 12 months. This phase is less painful than the Freezing stage. The most common symptoms are stiffness and constant limitation of the shoulder joint movement.
- Thawing. The Thawing stage is also known as the recovery phase, that can last from 12 to 42 months. During this stage, patients experience the gradual return of the shoulder joint ROM.
It Takes an Expert Shoulder Specialist
Because so many things can go wrong inside your shoulder that cause pain, it takes a shoulder pain specialist to diagnose and treat the correct condition. Another condition that mimics adhesive capsulitis is shoulder impingement syndrome.
With this ailment, your ability to raise your arm sideways away from your body is limited and painful. According to Dr. Arkady Lipnitsky, as many as a billion people worldwide may suffer with this debilitating chronic degenerative condition.
Shoulder impingement syndrome often is less debilitating than AC because you can still rotate your arm back and forth. But it’s painful when you raise your arm above your head. Most patients with this condition visit many therapists and pain management doctors before finding one who correctly diagnoses and solves the mystery. Treatment may end in surgery, which sometimes is the only effective treatment.
Dr. Lipnitsky was selected to be a part of the international medical team for the Rio Olympic Games. He is using the most advanced rehabilitation methods and techniques available in the USA and specializes in treatment of back, knees, hip and shoulder pain.
What Makes ReBalance Shoulder Treatment Unique?
At ReBalance, our physicians get outstanding results by taking a comprehensive approach as part of our ReBalance Frozen Shoulder Recovery Program, which addresses every facet of your shoulder problem, including:
- Scar tissue build-up
- Limited range of motion
When you visit our offices, we take time to investigate and find the true underlying cause of your shoulder pain. Finding the underlying cause is essential for treating you now and for preventing it from reoccurring in the future.
Unparalleled Shoulder Pain Treatment
Another reason ReBalance is a unique center is that we employ a multidirectional treatment system. Our staff combines a number of different treatment techniques, applied at the same time, to gain a much greater effect than using any single method. We call this technique the ReBalance Frozen Shoulder Recovery Program.
The ReBalance Adhesive Capsulitis Program reflects ReBalance itself. It’s not a single treatment, but instead a total full body assessment and treatment system. The ReBalance difference is in our holistic approach, and it works because we take everything into consideration. Effective treatment is possible no matter what kind of shoulder pain you’re suffering from:
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Rotator cuff injury or tear
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Shoulder sprain
- Shoulder strain
- Shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder bursitis
- Shoulder blade pain
- Chronic shoulder pain
Frozen Shoulder Treatment in One Visit
One of the newest procedures our physicians use is Trigenics®, which retrains the way the muscles of your body communicate pain signals with your brain. The treatments are either performed manually or with the aid of instruments or exercise equipment. You’ll feel the beneficial effects instantaneously, and you’ll feel incredible after one session of this frozen shoulder treatment.
Specially trained medical personnel — such as osteopathic doctors, chiropractors, physiotherapists and licensed massage therapists — use Trigenics® as a healing tool. Our doctors, therapists and trainers work together as a team to provide full, comprehensive treatment, training, rehabilitation, nutritional modifications and performance augmentation care. Your Trigenics® trainer may prescribe special myoneural exercises, involving both muscles and nerves, to address your specific requirements and affect a lasting cure.
Types of Shoulder Treatments
Often, your shoulder pain treatment is composed of an individualized ReBalance Frozen Shoulder Protocol that includes our Regenerate program. Types of treatments for shoulder pain may include:
- Chiropractic spinal and joints manipulation
- Radial ESWT Shockwave regenerative treatment
- Multispectral cold laser treatment
- Dry needling Trigger point therapy
- Anti-inflammatory Iontophoresis treatment
- Unique soft tissue techniques, such as spinal and joint mobilization and stretching therapy
- Anti-inflammatory Intravenous infusions (IV) treatment
- Individual supplement regimen
- Functional training and fitness
For more severe cases, more invasive treatment options may be required. These may include:
- Manipulations under anesthesia (MUA)
- Stem cell therapy
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) joint and soft tissue injections
- Laser regenerative treatments
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) replacement therapy injections
- Homeopathic injections