If you’re feeling sluggish and unsure why, you should call your doctor at ReBalance wellness center NYC and schedule a total body assessment. Through this process, many men discover that a detox diet in the form of a liver detox, colon detox or weight loss detox is just what they needed.
- Are you gaining weight, but don’t know why? Have the pounds been slipping on without you even noticing? Are you worried that you won’t be able to sustain a long-term diet? Instead, consider a weight loss detox. A detox diet lasts just about 10 days.
- Losing your sex drive? Feeling like your libido is asleep? You may be suffering from an overload of toxins in your body. Usually accumulated from a poor diet that’s high in processed and fast food, toxins can cause a reduced sex drive. Call today to kick off your new life with a full body detox.
- Does your body crave sugar and carbs? Do you feel like you just can’t get enough? Have you tried juicing, but ended up just getting bloated and constipated? Join other men in the ReBalance 360 program who follow the guidance of a doctor experienced in ways to detox your body.
Detox Your Body Now!
A detox diet is a healthy way to rid your body of unwanted toxins that may be causing uncomfortable symptoms. While you won’t necessarily need medical treatment while on a full body detox, you do want to rely on the guidance and oversight of a professional team of healthcare experts while you do your full body detox diet.
Most men undertake a colon detox, liver detox or weight loss detox while suffering from a common set of symptoms that may include experiences or feelings such as:
- Brain fog
- Allergy symptoms
- Declining sex drive
- Loss of memory
- Sleep problems
- Imbalanced hormones
Filter with a Liver Detox
Since your liver is your main filtration system, it’s important that it remain functioning at its best. Good candidates for a liver detox include men who:
- Take daily doses of over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Consume alcohol on a regular basis
- Have a compromised liver due to liver disease or hepatitis A, B or C
Your doctor may suggest that you detox your liver by eliminating processed and fast foods. He guides you to look for foods that are rich in potassium and antioxidants, such as bananas, beets, spinach and beans. Rely on organic or free-range chicken and turkey as your main sources of protein.
Nothing Beats a Natural Detox
A natural detox rids your body of unwanted toxins by eliminating processed foods and sugars from your diet. You detox by increasing your liver’s ability to rid your body of toxins before they build up to an unhealthy level. It also assists your digestive system in processing waste and ridding your body of unwanted toxins.
Juicing is one way to undertake a natural detox. It increases the speed in which vitamins and minerals enter your blood stream by removing the need for your body to digest the whole food. Juicing improves the immune building properties of the fruits and vegetables, helps alleviate allergy symptoms and lowers your cholesterol and blood pressure.
Clean Out on a Colon Detox
Eating a diet high in fiber is a natural way to detox your body and your colon. Whole foods such as avocados, Brussel sprouts, lentils, broccoli, beans, raspberries and apples can rid your colon of built up toxins.
A colon detox jumpstarts your metabolism, aids in digestion and increases your energy levels. It works by ridding your body of toxins. When you’re free of toxins, your body can get rid of waste more efficiently.
Weight Loss and Detox
Weight loss detox is one of the most popular types of detox diets. An effective weight loss detox eases you into drastically reduced food and drink consumption. Ideally, you spend a short period of time — five to seven days — drinking only shakes and taking supplements as recommended by your doctor.
The slim-down plan is designed uniquely for your needs, your metabolic rate and your lifestyle. It’s not a long-term weight loss plan, but a detox that relieves your body of toxins gives you a jumpstart on a new eating plan.
Is a Detox Diet Right for Me?
Your physician at ReBalance first determines whether you have medical issues that may be contributing to your weight gain and other symptoms. If there are none, you may be a good candidate for a short-term detox of 10 days or less.
Your specific medical issues can clarify which areas you may want to target. Your doctor can also help you determine what timeframe is acceptable for you to be on a detoxification diet. Although side effects are negligible, they may include:
- Drop in blood sugar
- Decrease in necessary vitamins and minerals
- Constipation or diarrhea
But the detox diet benefits far outweigh the risks. In just a week, you can expect:
- Increased energy
- Improved clarity and focus
- Decreased allergy symptoms
- Boost in sex drive
- Weight loss
- Lower blood pressure
- Better cholesterol
- Enhanced liver and kidney functions