Chronic Back Pain
- Are you in constant pain? Especially when it’s in your back, chronic pain demands your attention every waking moment. As a result, you can’t concentrate on your work, your relationships or anything else. Regenerate your health in the ReBalance 360 program!
- Does your chronic lower back pain play havoc with your sex life? The pain itself is debilitating, and pain medications tend to dampen your sexual fire. Save your sex life with ReBalance 360! Advanced treatment options can remove the constant black cloud of pain.
- Chronic back pain isn’t just a physical symptom. Chronic pain can cause depression, anxiety and memory loss. So when we address your back pain, you get more than pain-free days — you get peace of mind, like a weight lifted off your shoulders. Contact us for a consultation.
Living with Chronic Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most common ailments in men. When you suffer from chronic pain, your symptoms may range in severity and frequency. The worse your symptoms, the more important it is that you seek medical attention. Heal or prevent symptoms, such as:
- Stabbing pains
- Pinched nerves
- Stinging sensations
- Burning feeling
- Numbness or tingling in your extremities
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle tightness that limits your movement
- Prolonged pain after sitting or standing
- Difficulty standing up, sitting or walking without pain
- Trouble sleeping through the night
Don’t wait until your chronic back pain is bad enough to cause nausea and appetite loss. When you have to stretch for 20 minutes in the morning just to get through your day, it’s time to act. Join ReBalance 360 for effective treatment for back pain, especially chronic lower back pain.
Causes of Chronic Back Pain
Back pain in men originates in countless ways, from sports injuries to picking up a box the wrong way. You can hurt your spine, damage a vertebral disc or pull a muscle. Other causes of back pain include:
- Kidney stones, sometimes confused with chronic lower back pain
- Fibromyalgia, a painful condition that may result from fatigue
- Poor posture
- Repetitive motions
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
ReBalance 360 is a total body and mind program. Our staff uses a multidirectional approach for identifying the source of your chronic pain. Then we can stop its progression, regenerate your damaged tissues and get you back to your active lifestyle, free from pain.
Your initial consultation is like an intake session. Be sure to describe all your symptoms to your doctor. A physical exam follows, and then whatever tests your doctor deems appropriate. At ReBalance 360, we blend state-of-the-art with natural medicine. While you may undergo detailed and analytical laboratory analysis, including ultrasound and advanced imaging tests, the recommended treatment is as non-invasive as possible.
A Holistic, Systematic Approach to Treatment
Men need to have chronic lower back pain treated right away, as it rarely goes away on its own. If you don’t get treated quickly and appropriately, chronic back pain can cause a host of lasting problems and future disabilities. At ReBalance 360, we believe in a systematic approach to treatment, which may start with:
- Anti-inflammatory, tissue-regenerating natural intravenous infusions, which bolster your immune system and deliver pain relief and healing agents to your body
- A personalized regimen of supplements, which help your body heal from the inside out
- Individualized natural and pharmaceutical hormone replacement therapy
- Stem cell therapy, which puts naturally powerful stem cells right at the source of your pain
- Platelet rich plasma regenerative injections, which add your own body’s natural healing power
- Interarticular and interstitial regenerative laser therapy which simply jumpstarts your body’s healing mechanisms
- Unique soft tissue therapy, spinal and joint mobilization, and manipulation and stretching therapy to help restore proper movement
- Regenerative and stress-reducing massage therapy to ease your muscles and activate your lymphatic system
- Dry needling trigger point therapy, which eases your pain in the short-term
- An individual, supervised exercise program called Power Up